Top 7 WordPress SEO Plugins
Optimizing your WordPress site is the key to success. You probably know that search engine optimization or SEO is by far the most successful method – if you use it correctly. SEO can help you showcase your WordPress site in the competitive market.
If you are new to the world of WordPress SEO, you will be surprised by the long list you have to choose from, and it can get very overwhelming.
There are free and premium plugins that can help you boost your web SEO rankings. SEO plugins can make many SEO tasks automatic without you having to worry over them. Plugins will make sure that everything on your site from the URL tags to the pictures is optimized.
Conducting a web SEO audit can prove to be hard in the cut-throat market without the SEO plugins. You must know how to implement the tools, and you’ll be on your road to success.
Here is a list of 7 top WordPress SEO plugins that can help you out.
The best SEO plugins have a multitude of features that you can choose from. You can use these tools to grow your search traffic and find out everything about what your competitors in the same niche are doing.
WordPress plugins can help with technical and even off-page SEO tasks.
- Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is considered to be the king of WordPress SEO plugins.
- It was first developed in 2008, and today it has more than five million active installations. There is a lot of magic you can do with Yoast.
- You can easily get the free version of Yoast from the WordPress plugin directory and install it to your WordPress site.
- Once it is activated, it has many tools that can boost SEO at every level.
- Users can quickly make templates for all the features, from title tags and URLs to meta descriptions.
- The Yoast plugin generates an XML sitemap to help in indexing.
- It can also help you in turning off the indexing feature if a site is under construction.
- You can easily leave the keyword placement to Yoast SEO. It will also give suggestions to improve SEO performance.
- It will give you a grade for your content in terms of maximum readability and searchability. The analysis for the readability level is useful as it offers insight on how difficult or easy to read the topic is for the audience.
- Yoast will also optimize all your AMP pages and verify your website in Webmaster tools.
- Yoast offers a premium version too. Yoast premium includes a host of several extensions, technical support advanced tools, and video tutorials.
- If you are a new WordPress site owner, the first thing you must do is installing the Yoast plugin, and you’re good to go.
All in One SEO Pack
The name of this plugin says it all. It really is an all in one package that will help you boost your web SEO. It is a popular plugin that many web developers use.
- Similar to Yoast, this plugin also lets you add SEO title tags, meta descriptions, XML sitemaps, and a host of other features.
- All in One SEO Pack sends all the site maps to Google and Bing.
- It has an easy setup and lets you take control of many settings through the feature manager. With All in One SEO Pack, you can easily edit your robots.txt file and .htaccess file.
- It will also help in blocking ‘bad bots.’
- All in One SEO Pack also has support for AMP.
- This plugin has been translated into 57 languages, so it is used in many places around the world.
- This plugin is also suitable for agencies or organizations with many websites.
Rank Math is reputed to be a powerful tool in the world of WordPress SEO plugins.
- It not only offers a variety of useful features, but it also has a user-friendly interface.
- Some of its features are unique to it, and even Yoast doesn’t have them. For example, it can integrate Google Search Console.
- An essential feature in Rank Math is the 404-error monitor. It will keep an eye on the visitors who are directed to the error page.
- It will help you in dealing with this issue by removing the internal links to the 404 error and redirecting the dead page.
- The Pro version offers customer support and support forums along with short videos about each feature.
3.MonsterInsights : You must have heard of this SEO plugin before. This is a must for beginners.
- It will help them make informed decisions based on the insights this plugin provides.
- You can easily improve and change your SEO approach by analyzing where you lack.
- It can also be used as a Google Analytics plugin for WordPress. Through this plugin, you can install Google Analytics in WordPress.
- Google Analytics will tell you everything you need to know about your audience. It will tell you about your top-rated content and how much time your audience spends on your website.
- This is a vital tool for SEO because unless you have all the knowledge about your audience and what they would like to read, you can’t produce such content either.
- Through MonsterInsights, Google Analytics gives you user-friendly graphs that you can analyze and see what you are doing right and what’s wrong.
- It also helps you track the WooCommerce SEO and tell you which products the visitors like and which they don’t.
4.The SEO Framework :This plugin is another alternative that you can use.
- This is for those who want a ‘lightweight’ plugin without the ads. What makes the SEO Framework a popular choice among website owners is that it doesn’t advertise anything.
- It doesn’t offer all the functions as Yoast or any other WordPress SEO plugin does, making it easier to use.
- It is without all the ‘clutter’ and offers simple functionality.
- If you want to add more functions to it, you can easily install extensions. Additional extensions can provide local SEO, integrating AMP, redirects, article enhancement, and a lot more.
- It has a user-friendly interface that makes it easier to use. Also, it’s easier to set up as most of the settings are already configured when you install it.
- Also, it doesn’t use a focus keyword as such. Instead, it uses a focused subject so that the flow of the article is more natural.
5.SEOPress is another favorite among web developers.
- It lets you manage all your titles and meta descriptions easily and quickly.
- You can create an XML and HTML sitemap and also use Google Analytics with this.
- The free version will help you analyze the content and optimize it for searchability and readability.
- The premium version offers videos and backlinking features. It will also monitor 404-error and integrate redirections.
- It is a good choice because it doesn’t have any irritating ads.
- It can help with Twitter meta tags and Facebook open graph data.
- SEO Squirrly as alternate version for newbie bloggers
- This is a good plugin for everyone who isn’t a tech-geek or SEO expert. It doesn’t have all the complicated elements like the other plugins.
- You can type your article, and it will suggest keywords as you go. It is a good alternative because keywords can be inculcated in real-time.
- Also, it will keep all the settings of your previous plugin if you have switched from one.
- SEO Squirrly is especially helpful in ranking in a competitive environment.
WordPress SEO in Orange County
Orange County website developers will develop the website for you. You can easily leave the digital marketing to them and be free of all headaches. They will create engaging content, including blogs, newsletters, and video production. They will also create a responsive web design for your website. If you are getting WordPress SEO in Orange County, you don’t need to worry about installing different plugins anymore. They will serve everything ready-made.
Whether you use Orange County or the top 7 WordPress SEO plugins, your website will be ready to thrive in any competitive niche. With the essential features that the plugins provide, you can easily help your website in climbing the ranks of search engine optimization. As the ranking improves, your website will become more visible to the visitors on relevant searches, thus attracting more traffic.